To apply for a place a Oakley Vale Primary School, please contact school admissions at Northamptonshire County Council. More details can be found on their website. Here you can find relevant forms and details of key dates to submit applications. The school is unable to access or process admission information on your behalf.
As soon as the Admissions Team informs us that your child has a place with us, we will contact you and make the necessary arrangements to welcome your child into school.
Where we receive more applications than we have places, the following oversubscription criteria will be applied: Following the allocation of places to pupils who have a statement of Special Educational Needs which names the school as appropriate provision, when there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in Care, also known as Looked after Children (LAC), and children who were looked after but ceased to be so by reason of adoption, a resident order or special guardianship order;
- Pupils who live in the linked area* and who have an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Other pupils who live in the linked area*;
- Children of staff where that member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years at the time at which the application for admission to the school is made, and/or the member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skill shortage in the area.
- Other pupils who do not live in the linked area* and who have an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Other pupils. *Map available from the school.
For further information about admissions, please refer to the Brooke Weston Trust Admissions Policy 2021/22
Information for Parents
If, once you have received notification from the Local Authority, your child has been unsuccessful in obtaining a place at Oakley Vale Primary School, you are entitled to appeal that decision. If you wish to appeal, please download the Oakley Vale Appeal Form and send the completed form to email@example.com. If you are unable to access the document, please contact the school office on 01536 461199 between 9.00am and 4.00pm and we will arrange for the Appeals Form to be posted to you.