Policies and other information
Oakley Vale Primary School adheres to all policies set by Brooke Weston Trust. For more information click here.
Please find the policies below on the Brooke Weston Trust website:
- For the Exclusions arrangement policy
- For the Charging and Remissions policy
- For the BWT Complaints Policy
- For the Equalities Policy
- For the Health & Safety Policy
- For the Freedom of information policy
- For the Gender Pay Gap report
- For the BWT Higher paid staff (exceeding £100k) report
- For details of the amount of time off taken by staff who are union officials across Brooke Weston Trust
- Accounts Production (Year ending 31st August 2021)
Oakley Vale Primary School follows the Brooke Weston Trust SEND policy, please click here
Oakley Vale Primary School follows the Brooke Weston Trust behaviour policy, please click here.
Oakley Vale Primary School follows our behaviour protocol. Please find the protocol attached below.
For information regarding the school and Trust approach to General Data Protection Regulations, including copies of the privacy notices, please click here.
Intimate Care Policy
Health & Safety Policy
For information regarding the school's health and safety organisation and arrangements, please click here.
Employee related policies
Please visit the Brooke Weston Trust website for information regarding staff policies including, but not limited to;
- Professional & Safe conduct
- Training & Development
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
For access to the staff information area, please contact the school Operations Lead