We have a simple uniform. It consists of:
- White blouse or polo shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers
- School sweatshirt or a cardigan
- Green and white or red and white gingham dress
- Black school shoes (no trainers or open toed sandals)
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Grey trousers
- School sweatshirt
- Grey shorts
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
All children are expected to be well presented for school and have their hair tied back neatly.
- Black shorts
- Green T-shirt with school logo
- Dark coloured tracksuit bottoms and jumper (outdoor PE only)
- Black plimsolls for KS1
- Trainers for KS2
A coat or jacket should be brought into school every day (as well as hat and gloves in the winter).
Jewellery is not permitted to be worn at school, with the exception of wrist watches and a single stud earring in each ear. Earrings must be removed for PE.
Uniform is available from: