Teaching Assistant opportunity
Here at Oakley Vale we would like you to consider coming and being part of our dedicated Early Years team. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in our great team.
We are looking for someone who will:
• have experience of working with primary school children;
• have good communication skills;
• be flexible;
• be able to work as a member of a team and independently;
• ability to deal professionally and sensitively with children, parents, and colleagues when necessary
What we can offer you is:
- A friendly and pleasant environment in which to work
- Polite and articulate children
- A supportive leadership team
- Opportunities to develop professionally
- A creative and thematic approach to planning and teaching the curriculum
- A committed and supportive governing body
The post is a permanent position for 30 hrs per week.
The Pay scale (FTE) is £17,750.
Closing date: Friday 2nd July 2021
Interview date: Thursday 8th July 2021
Anticipated Start Date: 1st September 2021
Specialist Lunchtime Supervisor Position
We are looking for a kind, caring and skilled person to join our Lunchtime team. Lunchtime supervisors provide support with the lunchtime food service and ensure the safety and security of pupils during Lunchtime break. The successful applicants will carry out the responsibilities of a lunchtime supervisor alongside a named child within a KS2 setting.
This post would be suitable for someone with previous experience working within SEND and in particular challenging behaviour.
You will need to:
- be friendly and have a helpful manner;
- be a team player with a positive attitude;
- be organised and efficient;
- have experience of working with and interacting with children with additional needs especially behaviour support.
The post for 9.58 hrs per week.
The Pay scale (FTE) is £18,050.
Closing date: Tuesday 22nd June
Interview date: Week commencing 28th June
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Oakley Vale Primary School is a member of the Brooke Weston Trust and Brooke Weston Teaching School Alliance.
Please follow the link below for any Brooke Weston Trust vacancies.